Baby Sitting Course Duration: 7 to 8 hours. Flexible scheduling options.
Flexible scheduling options at various locations and we can arrange the course at a location convenient to you.
This Baby sitting course provides basic first aid and care giving skills for youth 11–15 years old. Participants learn how to provide care to younger children in a variety of age groups, and how to prevent and respond to emergencies in different situations.
Course also offers youth the training to promote themselves as a babysitter to prospective parents with this baby sitting course. Most importantly, it helps your child build valuable skills for a lifetime. As a trained babysitter, your child will learn:
Basic skills to care for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children.
How to care for himself/herself and siblings when home alone and how to create a safe environment, and also deal with phone calls and unexpected visitors.
How to react confidently in case of an emergency, such as choking, bleeding, poisoning, or burns. Also how to cope with common problems, such as tantrums and crying.
Games and activities to keep kids of all ages entertained.
Most noteworthy of all is How to manage a Baby sitting business, including creating a resume and a business card, as to ask the right questions before accepting a babysitting job.
Besides that we can teach Baby sitting course in 4 different languages ( English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic)
Ages 11 to 15
- First Aid Content:
- Check, Call, Care (includes phoning EMS/911)
- Glove removal
- Recovery position
- Conscious choking (adult/child/baby/alone)
- CPR (baby/child)
- Asthma (includes use of inhaler and spacer)
- Anaphylaxis (includes use of EpiPen)
- Insect stings
- Wound care (i.e. minor cuts and scrapes, splinters, nosebleed, bumps and bruises, life-threatening bleeding, burns)
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Broken bones
- Reference text with embedded critical thinking activities that will reinforce content