October 31, 2020 STANDARD FIRST AID CPR LEVEL C. BLENDED
When: October 31, 2020 Saturday. (In Class)
Standard First Aid Blended: 8 hours online learning, 5.5-7.5 hours teaching time
Standard First Aid Blended is comprehensive one-two day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirement. Complete online component at your own pace before the in class session. In class is just one day.
Also who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Ideal for most professions. Adds added benefits to your resume
Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps.
100% attendance and participation.
75% minimum passing grade on a written.
Closed book knowledge evaluation, and adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
3-year certification in Standard First Aid, CPR Level C and AED
Standard First Aid: 6.5–7.5 hours; includes CPR Level C and AED. Adheres to local legislation
Blended Standard First Aid: 4 hours online learning, 3-4 hours teaching time
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
Includes any other content required by specific legislation.
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or e-Book)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (e-Book)
- Standard First Aid CPR A/C – Online (Blended only)
- Standard First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
To download a printable version of course brochure CLICK HERE.
Want to arrange a First Aid, youth or other course at your location? Contact us