Respect Education Courses
The Canadian Red Cross provides you with education that helps create a safer world for everyone. Whether your goal is to increase your own knowledge or to find education options for your students, clients or personnel, let the Canadian Red Cross—with its decades of experience providing safety and prevention education—give you the knowledge and skills you need now.
E-learning for adults
Red Cross e-learning offers affordable, flexible online courses you can take now to learn ways to create safety for you, your family, your colleagues, and your clients. Click on the links below to learn more.
- Bullying prevention
- How parents can help protect children from sexual abuse
- How organizations can protect children/youth from abuse and bullying
- Creating a safe environment free from violence in any organization or business
- Workplace bullying and violence
- How schools can create a positive environment free from bullying and abuse
E-learning for youth
Take the short, free online Healthy Youth Relationships course for ideas on how you and your friends can stay safe from violence and have respectful dating relationships.
Educational resources for schools and youth-serving organizations
- Protecting young children from sexual abuse
- Preventing bullying by engaging youth to create change at school and in the community
- Promoting healthy relationships for teens and preventing dating violence for schools and for youth-serving organizations