Respect Education programs for your organization
Build your in-house capacity to prevent and deal with violence
Youth-serving organizations can use Respect Education programs and resources under a Service Agreement.
Alpha Life Trainers in collaboration with Red Cross Canada certify Youth Facilitators and/or Prevention Educators in their own organization or in other organizations. Red Cross trains and certifies personnel as Youth-Serving Organization Trainers. The Youth-Serving Organization Trainer will then train and certify Youth Facilitators and/or Prevention Educators within their organization or according to their contract.
Healthy Youth Relationships Program
The Red Cross Healthy Youth Relationships program will help teens gain the knowledge and skills to develop healthy relationships and prevent relationship violence. Read more about the Healthy Youth Relationships program for youth-serving organizations.
Twelve experiential lessons build on one another to enhance learning through games, videos, role plays and discussions. Read more about the Healthy Youth Relationships Program Lesson Package!
Youth serving organizations can:
- Have personnel become certified Prevention Educators:
- Personnel are certified through 21 hour training that prepares them to facilitate the Healthy Youth Relationships program to youth.
- Train youth as Youth Facilitators to co-facilitate program lesson activities to younger youth, alongside a Prevention Educator. Contact Alpha Life Trainers to book a Youth Facilitator Training!
- The organization signs a Service Agreement
- Alpha Life Trainers conduct a 14-hour training with youth to certify them as Youth Facilitators.