Hiring Phlebotomy Instructor
- LocationNorth York, ONM2J 1M5On the road job
- Salary$20.00 to $26.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Terms of employmentTerm or contract, Part time6 to 18 hours / month
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Evening, Weekend
On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Field of study
1- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching.
1 to less than 7 months
Ability to Supervise
Security and Safety
Valid driver's licence, Own vehicle, Travel expenses not paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Repetitive tasks, Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail, Work under pressure
Excellent written communication, Client focus, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills
Area of Specialization
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Teach how to collect blood, tissue or other samples from patients, Set up medical laboratory equipment, Clean and maintain medical laboratory and laboratory equipment
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Bloodborne pathogens training, Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS), CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Phlebotomy Certificate.
Free parking available
As per collective agreement
How to apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Return to Home